Wednesday, September 10, 2014

DaIm

I know that i am at fault and i don't deny it. My mistakes has brought us to the state that we are now. We're both tired but i ain't ready to give up. Especially to a girl like you. The one that made me happy and made me smile.

The memories i had with was brief but one of the best. Looking at you everyday, seeing you smile. Eventhough you look tired and beat up sometimes, i still thought you look pretty up till now with your soggy eyes because of studying late at night.

Every second, i always think about you. Never have i wanted for us to be in this state. I regret my decisions. Trust me i really do. I love you too much to forget, love you too much to let go, love you too much to let you be alone.

My dearest Nur Iman Amni Binti Aminuddin. I like you, I love you, I need you, I want you to be with me forever. I'm asking for you to stay with me through the hardest condition and the easiest. I ask you to love me and i want to love you both when we're at our lowest or when we're at our best.

I love you my dear

Sincerely
Danish

No comments:

Post a Comment