Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hello

Hello my dear Nur Iman Amni. It has been a long time since i saw you. I miss you so much. Life was better when you were with me back when we're in PASUM.

I know that you're continuing your degree in Uitm Shah Alam. You take care of yourself okay. You tell me if you found you're eye candy. I am jealous, very very jealous when you said that.

I guess i deserve it since i hurt me so much back in the past. Knowing you was the second best thing, and being with you was the best. I know that some part of your heart want vengeance and revenge but you're not making it obvious.

But honestly I'm okay, cus i know the pain that i bear cannot be compared to yours when ypu were with me. That's all from me.

P/S: I love you and your instajacking.

Sincerely
Danish

No comments:

Post a Comment