Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hope

Well i think this is the only place where i could post privately without anyone knowing about it. Well. Yesterday i just finished my exam. Alhamdulillah everything was doing very well. But then during those dreaded days, something happened and my heart was not at ease. I had a hunch to look over my darling's twitter and saw him tweeting with this one guy Chino i guess. Well this guy has been attracting a lot of my attention really. He has been tweeting with my girl until one day i suddenly argued with my baby iman about this. He haven't appeared too often like before i did. Maybe she has been contacting him personally so she wouldn't hurt my feelings. Well then after we argued, she changed a lot. She doesn't really care about me anymore, she doesn't say that she loves me anymore. Maybe because she don't. She doesn't want me to be with her 24/7 like she used to. I'm so devastated with her actions. I'm sad. I cried for 4 nights up till yesterday. Well. There's not much that i could do but trying to bring the old Nur Iman Amni back. The caring, loving, and heart-warming person. I love her too much to let her be like this. This is not her. She is never like this and she never was. I love you Nur Iman Amni Binti Aminuddin. I jist want to be with you. I crave for your loce and care. I need it. I really do need it. It's what have been kept me going. Giving me a stronger purpose to live and succeed. Please. Come back to me. I believe that we can do everything if we're together. I know that there's a hope for us. I know there is you and me forever.

Sincerely,
Your true love
Your another half
Your prince
Your saviour

No comments:

Post a Comment